Monday, January 30, 2012

Ferrari Theme Birthday Party

The Dessert Table

This time in July 2011, Athira celebrated her 4th birthday with her baby brother Raed who just turned 1 in a 'Ferrari Theme Birthday Party'. I would like to share with you this dessert table and other party decorations I created for both of my children. I decided to have a Ferrari theme instead of having two separate themes (and they don't really mind with whatever theme i picked as long as they're having lots of fun!). Formula 1 which was held in April gave me a lot of inspiration for this party.



This tiny easel as a table signage was among the first thing i started designing for this party. Then the idea of designing the table mat came along and I made a checkered design with the prancing horse logo in the middle. 

Kids area



 I designed this mini paper bags with the help of my good friend Hadiah Zulkipli, came all the way from Kuantan.



The pinata



This delicious cupcake in a jar was made by Hadiah Zulkipli. This dessert was such a hit!




0 comments:

Post a Comment